Hi Friends, I’m Chris from India, and M going to give some tips and tricks to earn money online,
Looking for a legitimate online business? Interested in working from home on the Internet? Typing "make money online" in Google will generously return over 170 million
business opportunities from which to choose. On a good day, about four of them are real jobs that after some hard work may result in your getting paid. They're difficult to distinguish, however, from the countless millions of scams disguised as investments, ground-floor opportunities, typing jobs, data-entry jobs, writing jobs and marketing jobs. But legitimate paying jobs and business opportunities do exist online and you're about to learn step-by-step how to find them, work them and collect from them.
I've been looking for ways to make my fortune on the Internet for over a decade, ever since Al Gore invented it (fold cheek, insert tongue). I've tried it all. Really. I shipped off $1,300 worth of electronics to Romania once, and I even waited until after the credit card transaction cleared and the money was in my bank account. Sadly, the charges were reversed as soon as the real owner of that VISA reported it stolen. My banker politely informed me that, yes, I was pretty much completely screwed. I've spent thousands on various online ventures over the years and have learned some tough lessons. I've sifted through a ton of crap, and today I make a handsome sum online. I don't see quitting my day job any time soon, but perhaps eventually. So save yourself some time and money. Begin your foray into the cutthroat arena of online business using one or more of the options outlined here.
Option 1: Writing
If you enjoy writing and have even a little bit of skill, there are several good opportunities to make money online. You can develop a lucrative blog, write essays, write articles, write advertisements or write fiction and sell it to online magazines. All of these are viable options, but I will focus on writing articles. Here's the step-by-step instructions for getting started.
Writing for Cash: Step-by-Step
Step 1. Set up a PayPal account if you don't already have one. This is how you'll get paid.
Step 2. Sign up for free with Associated Content. This website will pay variable amounts for articles that you write and submit in a variety of different subjects. You are paid one time for your article, upon
publication.
Step 3. Sign up for free with Helium. Contact me with your name and email address, using the link at the top of this article and I'll send you an email invitation. Helium is an excellent place to sharpen your writing skills, discover how you rank against other writers, and earn a long-term residual income. You write short articles on various topics of your choice, rank other authors' articles relative to each other and earn money when people read your articles. Every time somebody reads your article, you earn a small sum and this continues indefinitely. Over time, as you contribute more, your residual earnings will continue to increase and you'll make money on your articles in a fashion similar to receiving royalties.
Step 4. Every day, write at least one article for both Associated Content and Helium. On Helium, participate in article ranking each day as well, as this will increase the exposure your articles get in the rating system. The more exposure they get, the more often they will be ranked and the more they will move up or down in ranking. Of course, your goal is to write quality articles that kill the competition so you gain the #1 ranked position. Higher ranked articles receive more visits which in turn earn more income.
Step 5. For extra income potential, drive traffic directly to your articles, or to your author profile on each site. There are many ways to do this, but the topic is beyond the scope of this article.
NEXT>>>
NEXT>>>
Option 2: Sell for Profit on Ebay
Please subscribe below for more Ebay earning tips n trics
No comments:
Post a Comment